Happy Friday, y’all! You know the saying that you always want what you can’t have? Well, ever since we’ve been without a kitchen, I’ve had the biggest itch to cook and bake. But, alas, that’s not going to happen for at least a few more weeks (if not longer …. dealing with the insurance company isn’t exactly a quick process). In the meantime, I’ve been getting my food fix by ogling over recipes on Pinterest.
Here’s a bunch of recipes that have me drooling – and you better believe that once my kitchen range is back in service, I’ll be trying ALL of these out! They’re not all “healthy” per se, but sometimes a treat is in order. Besides, you don’t use up any calories looking, right? But, I really do hope it inspires you to get into your kitchen and get cooking. If you try out any of these recipes, let me know how they turn out in the comments below. Oh, and if you love to try new recipes as much as I do, make sure to follow me on Pinterest. I’m an obsessive pinner, always hunting down new food-spiration!
1. Lasagna Soup from Cooking Classy
2. Cheesy Quinoa and Turkey Sloppy Joe Stuffed Bell Peppers from Ambitious Kitchen
3. Meyer Lemon Cupcakes with Buttercream Frosting from A Beautiful Bite
4. Samoas Cookie Pie from Averie Cooks
5. Butter Chicken Burritos from Closet Cooking
6. Baked Sesame Chicken from Creme De La Crumb
Try not to drool on your computer, mmmkay?